How do you get chosen to sample these things, like the Walmart Clothes-Ragu Sauce- and the other ones I seen advertised?

Hi. I keep seeing these banner ads talking about how "these moms tried ______ (free stuff from supporters of Cafe Mom). How can I get on a list to get chosen? I would like to be involved.

GinaHolder

Asked by GinaHolder at 12:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in About CafeMom

• cafemom posted something about it a while back and you had to apply for it.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• But where was it posted????
    GinaHolder

Answer by GinaHolder at 1:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• it showed up in my recent activity widget, not sure exactly where it was posted though.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Hi GinaHolder,

Thank you for your interest in our Influencer Program.

CafeMom and our advertisers choose influencers based on a number of things like the mom's level of activity on CafeMom, quality of her writing, and expertise in a particular subject. In addition, the advertiser may specify specific criteria such as mom's age, age of kids, or certain geographical regions depending on whom they are targeting with their particular campaign.

Here is a link to more information about the CafeMom Influencer program:

http://www.cafemom.com/about/influencer_faq.php

<< The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2008