Ideas for what to do during bedrest?

I am so bored... I've tried everything - I've scrapbooked, I've sewn, I've read, I've watched TV, I even created a sock puppet show for my children & I'm at the end of my tether I am just so bored...

Give me some ideas :P, even some fun sites to go on? I've got a month or so left of this! :(

leah_rai

Asked by leah_rai at 10:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Netflix, and watch movies and tv shows. idk if you could afford it but you could buy seasons of a tv show and just get addicted. I watched all four seasons of the OC when i was pregnant. BESTSHOWEVERBTW.
    lol good luck
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Pick up a computer game. MMO =) If I was on bedrest, that is what I would do.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 10:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Start a farm on facebook. Do a farmville, cafe world, cafe life, chocolatier, and something else all at once. It'll keep you busy for a while.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• If you get bored of tv maybe a crossword puzzle or read a book.
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Write the next great american novel. computer games are good too :)
    GL Momma!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I read a lot, and did cross-stitch until my carpal tunnel got too bad. But I read a LOT lol.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 11:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• FARMVILLE! lol.
    love_speaks

Answer by love_speaks at 11:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Lapy the sims lol I remember when that first came out it could consume a lot of tinme playing a pretend life any of the tycoon games are good too
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Hi Sweetie. I can relate to you. I am on partial bedrest and pelvic rest right now but I'm still contracting so I think Monday the Doc will put me on total bed rest. I can feel your pain.

I have been trying to watch You Tube videos on things I want to get better at such as sewing and digital photography. You can go to picnik. com and play around with editing photos, if you like that kind of thing. Bejewled is a great game to play. I like Family Feud and Price is Right online or on facebook. I color with my kids. Write a journal to the baby. Make lists of things that I need to bring to the hospital and people I want my family to call.

Feel free to send me a friend invite....I've been there.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:34 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I feel your pain....I have been on bed rest for over a month and a still have a good six weeks to go and I have tried to keep busy with games, movies and reading, etc., but I am so bored already from everything. It sucks not being able to get up to even get the babies room ready. I can't even sleep well anymore...Counting the days seems like it will never end. I almost look forward going to my doctors appointments and to the hospital for my NST appointments.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:25 AM on Sep. 10, 2010