Is it true what they say...

I have heard many people say "I could just tell I was pregant..I could feel it". I don't know what I feel..I just dont feel "normal". Last month my period was two weeks late, it was very light, started off brownish and only lasted 2 and a half days...this month, my period is 5 weeks late. I have been so moody, tired, my breasts are tender, I get dizzy spells, I pee more often, I sooo hungry and cant get enough to drink...I dont want to get too excited, but does it sound like I could be pregnant?

S.D.A

Asked by S.D.A at 10:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ....i would take a pregnancy test lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• So sorry...I meant my period is 5 DAYS late this month..NOT weeks..
    S.D.A

Comment by S.D.A (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• sound like pg to me,lol good luck!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I am really nervous to take a test, because of it possibly being Neg. Is it possible to be so hungry this early in pregnancy if I was actually pregnant?????
    S.D.A

Comment by S.D.A (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• The only way to know is to just take the test. Let us know the verdict!
    love_speaks

Answer by love_speaks at 11:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It sounds like it to me, but like everyone says...you gotta take a test to find out for sure!!! Good LUCK!!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:31 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes I think if you are in tune with your body you will know I knew I was with my son two weeks before I was due to have my monthly gift not being able to keep down chicken gave it away for me. Though I did not say Any thing to my DH till I took the test two weeks later he had no clue it was great.
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 1:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• take a test dang i wouldnt be able to wait if i was 5 days late lol take the test and let us know asap!!! im curious!

cjsmom375

Answer by cjsmom375 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010