how do i take strechmarks off

pleas help i have two kids and the first one did the marks the second just refreched themhow can i take them off

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• you can't just "take them off" I wish it were that easy, they'll never go away without surgery. You can use creams and oils to help them fade and with time they will get smaller and lighter
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Belt sander? Just kidding, don't try that!!
    There is no easy way. Most of the time, as your skin shrinks, they'll fade/shrink as well but you'll probably have them forever. I think mederma makes a cream for scars that works on stretchmarks, too.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• there are a few creams out there that reduce the apearance but they dnt take them off,
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• belt sander sounds good next to surgery
    sindysu

Answer by sindysu at 10:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I do not think you can eliminate Stretchmarks.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Try Mederma
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• you can't take them off, but there are ways to help reduce scars and stretchmarks. Microdermabrasions will help stimulate the skin to increase the bodies natural healing and is one of the few things out there that I've seen actually work.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• lol to the ladies about the sand blaster..

actually microdermabrasions is like a mini sand blaster.. it's a massager that allows mineral creams with little grains of sand to help remove dead skin and stimulate the collegen and elastin in the skin. .
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• To help them fade I use Mederma and Bio Oil. They will never ever be gone but will fade over time. Only way to get rid of them is thru Laser or more severe tummy tuck if its on your stomach that you want gone and breasts by getting a lift because they will cut some part of the skin off. Otherwise, stick with over the counter products that I mentioned no other products help accept those two.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:26 AM on Sep. 11, 2010