burn from hair remover cream

I used this a couple weeks ago and loved it! It worked and didnt irritate me at all, well i used it tonight and I am RED and the area is burning really bad. So is there anything I can do/use to reduce the redness and burning? FYI It's on my upper lip, I need the appearence of the burn gone by tomorrow if possible.

Mrs.Hopeful

Asked by Mrs.Hopeful at 10:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• hmmm. how about diaper rash cream?
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Hold an ice cube to it to reduce any swelling. Also use moisturiser since the area will dry out I think. If I'm completely wrong I'm sorry! GL!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 10:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Hydrocortisone cream and ice
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• honestly, pathenol is the best for chemical burns. (if you have pantene conditioner, a little of that should do).
    It's what EMS use to treat chemical burns.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I will say that's the only good use I've ever found for pantene products, lol. the conditioning lotions in it are actually made for your skin anyways so it should help to keep the skin from drying out as well. And pantene is made of pathenol (hence the name).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010