What would you think/do?

Okay, I've always been into older guys, not old, but atleast 2 years older than me ya know.... Well, when I was growing up we lived in on a block where we were all great friends and it always awesome. kids from 4 to 15 were doing stuff together...Anyways. One of those boys from back then is now grown up...19... When I moved back I went to church and saw him (but didn't recognize him) and was instantly attracted not realizing age...then like 4 days later I saw him with his mom and realized who it was. I let it go, then a couple weeks ago we hung out for a bit at a reception... He was flirting bad, we danced and had a good time and to be honest...I didn't do anything to stop it. I feel wrong because of what others would think of me, but I feel right physically. He makes me smile.... Do I smack myself silly or let it go where it goes...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Love is love and the heart wants what it wants. How old are you? And how old are your children?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Appreciate him for who he is and what he brings to the relationship. His age is secondary.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Follow your heart and if you love him or your tarted to feel something for him let it happen. My husband is Mexican when I first started dating him people would look at me but I didn't care at all.
    dulcedelarosa

Answer by dulcedelarosa at 9:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• How old are you? I don't think it matters. If he doesn't have a problem with it and you can give over the age difference then i don't think it matters. Good Luck!
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• go for it girl. One day your gonna be old, today is not that day, and apparntly tomorrow is pretty clear too.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• He's 19 and I'm 25...still think I should go for it. I want to soooo bad, it just feels right, but I'm scared. My kids are 5 & 6... We haven't gotten to deep into anything to really discuss feeling about that....
    Anonymous