due to start af in 9 days... adult content

ok im due to start in 9 days but today i noticed a lil light blood when i wiped and a lil on my undies...my question is how soon does implantion bleeding start and could this be it?....since my periods are like clock work

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 11:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It depends. When do you ovulate?
    love_speaks

Answer by love_speaks at 11:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i have no clue when i ov
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My Best Suggestion would be this.....if you don't know when you ovulate then it is really hard to try to conceive. The best way to conceive is to know your body. Try downloading the software- Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It helps you learn your body. You learn your cycles, you learn what cervical mucas has to do with conceiving and etc. Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• well i have sex at least once a day so their is always "stuff" in my system
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i am going through the same situation right now;; i never had implantation bleeding with my other two pregnancies;; so I am very curious;; i am suppose to start on th 15th and on the 7th i had spotting only when i wiped;; the first time it was light pink, & an hour later it was a brown color;; I thought that i might start early but its friday morning and i have had no spots since the 7th...so i am really curious....let me know what happens, send me a friend request.
    becky0507

Answer by becky0507 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 10, 2010