Big Brother Winner?

For those of you who are Big Brother Fans like we are.....we are now down to the final three. The two going for final HOH are Hayden and Lane. Who do you think is going to WIN Big Brother 12?

What do you think about Matt's Big Lie?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 11:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like Big Brother too. Since we already know that Enzo is not going to be HOH, he's upset because he doesn't know whether or not he's going to make it to the final two. I think that if Hayden wins HOH that he will choose Enzo to the final two. If Lane wins, I think he will pick Hayden. I would like to see Lane win, but it all boils down to who wins the next competition.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:24 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I love Big Brother and have been watching for years! I wanted Brittany and Lane to be the final two, but with Brittany gone I am routing for Lane. I wasn't a fan of the Brigade just simply because it seemed too overpowering if that makes any sense? I didn't like some of the other house guests like Brendan and Rachel, but I have to admit I hated watching them get evicted because I still loved watching them! lol
    Matt was using his lie for game play. My husband was mortified to know that Matt would lie like that. I wouldn't have ever done that, but some people think all normal rules don't apply because it is just a game. It's not the first time it's happened. Remember the guy from Survivor? I especially understand how people who are really sick like Kathy would be offended.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 10, 2010