Does acupuncture work for migranes?

I have taken Excedrine and prescription meds and it doesnt seem to work anymore

noahsmommy12908

Asked by noahsmommy12908 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Health

• Yes it does. It's amazing. I'm going to go for weight loss too! My friend lost 65 lbs.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would like to hear form others on this as well. I am considering it for some pain issues.
    CATsMom362

Answer by CATsMom362 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would try it :) I use to get migraines - we switched our cleaning products about 3 years ago -and it wasn't until last month that it occured to me that I hadn't had a migraine in almost 3 years! I got my first migraine last month when I was at my kids' karate class - they came in to switch the air freshener disk and clean the bathroom - within 20 minutes I had a migraine. - I was helping my husband later that week with the garage and came across a bleach bottle - I caught a whiff of the vapors and started feeling headachey - I believe that using non-toxic cleaning products in my home has helped with my migraines. If you would like any info on the products that I use please contact me. Good luck!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2010