What would you do if you were having the urge to have someone else besides your SO?

And not anybody in particular, just somebody else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it is common to fantasize at some time or another about what a different partner would be like, but it could cost you your marriage to play around. Ask yourself if it would be worth the cost. I pray you choose wisely. Every decision we make leads us into a future of consequences.
    HelenCarlene

Answer by HelenCarlene at 11:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Grow up and realize that I was married and remember why I got married and the vows that I said.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I agree with melbornj
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Keep away from the guy. So not good and you know deep down what will happen if you do not stay away from each other. Even if you do not talk the vibe will be there, so be careful and avoid drama momma. GL!
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Seriously?!?!?! Look at your husband and your children and think about what you were wanting to do... This will hurt them so badly! Please seek counseling before you do something VERY stupid! I'm sorry but you seriously need to grow up.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 11:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Umm break off the relationship before I did anything stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I agree with melbornj also
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You may have the urge to do it. But if you're married or in a committed relationship you can't be selfish like that. You have to always consider the other person.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I agree with the other posters who say that Cheating is Selfish. When you have a desire or fantasy like that, stop and think about all of the damage that it would do to your family and those you love if you acted on it. That should be enough to make you forget about it.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• HAVE SEX****
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2010