anyone who has done low carb,

do or did you ever notice that it was harder to eat alot of calories? or that when you did it you also ended up eating alot less calories?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Not really.......
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Thats because carbs are a main source of calories.. but fyi, I would not reccomend a low carb diet. Lose it fast, gain it back faster.
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• never did a low carb diet
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 12:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My best friend did the Atkins diet which is very controversial. She lost a lot of weight and kept it off continuing to eat that way, but now that she has gone off of it she is gaining back all the weight and I'm not sure how goodit was for her health.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 4:31 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• A friend of mine did Atkins too. It made her stomach hurt all the time and her cholesterol level went sky high. She finally went to a nutritionist who is teaching her how to lose weight with well balanced low calorie meals and cutting out the junk food.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 8:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Low carb is not for everyone but for those it works for, like me, I praise it. Every body is different and responds differently. You have to experiment. Low carb was the way for me but that might not hold true for everyone. It's a matter of your body make-up. PM me if you have more questions....I've been doing low carb for 10 years.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 11:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2010