another man

What do I do? I recently reconnected with an old friend. I am falling for him and I can't stop thinking about him! Only one problem, I'm married! I am not happy in my marriage at all and haven't been for a while. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Stop talking to this other guy cut ties and finish your relationship with your husband first. If your relationship with your husband is over than file for separation and start the divorce procedures. Then once it's done you can give your all to this new guy your seeing.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 11:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Simple and please don't take it bad, but get divorced and then you can date the other guy. You are infatuated. It won't feel like that unless you do things at the right place at the right time. You are a lady and married and can not just fantasize about loverboy. Infatuation last about 2 years and the reality will set in, So be very careful that you don't get heartbroken over it. ciao bella.....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• yep it's infactuation you feel this way bc you can't have him once you have him you'll miss your dh so stop talking to this guy and focus on your marriage. Don't do it!!! GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• you know what you should mabe stop thinking about it and ty to see what was the spark that mad you fall for your husbend i hade the samething going on and its not that you fall for them its just that sometimes you think that every thing is going to be better with the other person but marrige know a days dont mean eny thing to some people it just means the other persons money ive bean with my husben sice i was 14 and will i love him even when i think i dont just make thouse sparks fly agen you have to try dont think he is just going to wow you every day love your husben dress sexy wow hem so you can see that love ugen and will just so you know im turning 20 and i have two loveing kides good luck
    sindysu

Answer by sindysu at 12:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If you are unhappy you need to leave your husband
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Get a divorce and start a relationship with the new guy. At least tell dh you don't want a relationship with him anymore. That's only fair.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Does the other guy aware that you are married? You need to cut ties with him until you figure out whether or not you want to stay in your current relationship with your husband. How does your husband feel about your marriage? It's up to you and it's not fair to your husband.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I agree with everyone else. You are infatuated. How romantic do you feel when this other guy compliments you like DH doesn't? How special do you feel when he sends you a message? It is love, or that's what it seems like. Eventually, feelings will wear down, and then where will you be? You will be alone and single, unless you cheat on DH to keep being single from happening. Talk to your DH. Let him know how you feel, and be honest. Tell him that you are interested in looking for someone else. It might wake him, and your relationship up. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Focus the attention you are giving this new guy into your marriage to see if you can save it before you drop your huband for someone new. The newness will wear off with this man too, and then will you be in the same situation you are now, just with a different husband? If you focus on your marriage without the distractions of someone new and find you are still unhappy at least you will know you gave it your all and you aren't leaving your husband for someone else, you are leaving him for yourself. Good luck!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You need to stop reconnecting with the other man. You made a vow... for better or worse.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2010