Anyone else SICK of work but have to keep working?

Just curious how many other mamas are sick of being on their feet all day. I am so sick of work! Some days are easier than others. I work in retail and I have never been so irritated by people before! I am normally a people person. I'm sick of standing on my feet all day, sick of wasting my breath when strangers come into the store and having to talk to them, tired of dropping EVERYTHING on the ground because I am such a clutz anymore, tired of my work clothes because of course I am not comfortable in anything anymore, tired of my feet aching. AHH just had to vent! Other than that, I am very happy because my pregnancy is going well. Baby is healthy and really, that is all that matters :)

novemberbaby14

Asked by novemberbaby14 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• thats why im happy i dont work!!! of couse most days im sooo sick i cant even get out of bed... 20 weeks and still having morning sickness ugh!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 11:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010