Sensitive skin ~ I only use Cetaphil to wash my face but makeup dosen't come off

Do you have sensitive skin? What products do you use to wash your face & take off your make-up?

babylotus

Asked by babylotus at 11:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i use a sensitive remover from murad.... got it at saphora
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 11:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Lancome came out with a great eye makeup remover. I wear contacts and it does not leave a residue. My eye dr told me that causes a lot of eye infections with eye makeup removers.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• To be honest I wouldn't use makeup that doesn't wash off with Cetaphil, or another mild soap.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• They do have make up remover for sensitive skin
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Perhaps you should try the old go-to products of yester year......Cold Cream. I remember watching my mom use it on her face and she had very sensitive skin. it removed makeup including mascara and left her face sooo soft. Ahh fond memories, lol
    Lipstk713

Answer by Lipstk713 at 12:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have very sensitive skin as well. I tried Cetaphil at the advice of my dermatologist and I hated it. I use the Aubrey Organics Vegecol Facial Cleanser for sensitive skin and it's wonderful; a little goes a long way too! My skin is dry as well but I don't even have to use moisturizer afterwards with this product.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:28 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I love the SeiBella products (Nicole MIller's natural skin care line)- natural and very gentle! It is also economical - I have a big family and need to be frugal :) Be careful of parabens - they have been linked to breast cancer - try to find products that do not have any :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I just use a baby wipe to take off my makeup (they 're awesome for removing mascara and stubborn eyeliner) before I wash my face.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I use ALBOLENE MOISTURIZING CLEANSER,. You can get it at the drug store and it pretty inexpensive. It really deep cleans and moisturizes your skin.It also contains no fragrances, so is gentle.
    If I didn't use that I would get pure coconut oil from the health food store and use that.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 4:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2010