Cramping?

I think I am preg but not sure haven't taken a htp yet. Only bc I have taken b4 and it said + to turn out that it was a false + and I want to wait till I'm actually late. So my question is this...I'm about a week from my period and I have started to get cramps thatfeel like menstral cramps. What do you think? Is it normal preg cramps that I here is normal (first preg so I'm new at this) or is it just cramps meaning my periods coming? HELP!????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my guess is periods coming and wait till your late to test.
    stars_silly

Answer by stars_silly at 1:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• wait till your atleast a few days late. my husband and i went thur this for over a year. we would think i was only to find out two days later or right after that i was just late again.
    WillaKaye

Answer by WillaKaye at 2:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008