Just for kicks here! How do you stop "the game"

I am not going to respond to her behavior, but I'd love to hear how you mama's handle when people play games with ya. So here goes....I told the babysitter she would get paid on Friday, Hubby gets paid. Friday has always been payday. She texts him tonight asking where her check will be tonight. He tells her that pay day is Friday(she knows this). Sooooo then she sends me an email asking the same thing. I tell her the same thing he did. She said okay no prob she'd be here tomorrow at 3pm to pick up her check. Then she texts me again to ask if she's getting a check tonight! Oy vey!! Worse than a kid!
It's just nonsense. I always love to hear the creative ideas you ladies come up with. Just for fun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sssoooo ask her if she forgets when payday is, what does she forget when she is watching your kids???? hhhmmmmmm tell her to grow up and know her check will be there on friday like always...
    fostymom

Answer by fostymom at 12:08 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would fire her. If she can't understand the most simple concept that payday is Friday, how is she managing to take care of your child(ren)?
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Tell her you will leave it in her mailbox in about 2 hours (whatever time alotted) put an I.O.U. in an envelope stating I owe you this much and will gladly pay you on such and such date and time in a check for the full amount
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• hahahaha! This is her last week that's why she thinks it's different. Just silly.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• tell her she asks one more time she isnt getting a check
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:14 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• its not like you wont pay here but ANNOYING!!!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Answer her once then ignore her.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I agree! That is annoying!!!!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:28 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I agree with dragonlady's answer......answer her once then ignore her.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 9:08 AM on Sep. 10, 2010