Can you see what you think the sex of my baby is??

Look in my pictures i have posted a pic of the ultrasound i had they say girl but if you look to the left just a little between the legs im not so sure. Can you please look and let me know what you think. a few people that have looked at the pic say it looks like a boy so any comments will help thanks!!!!

lnikkig07

Asked by lnikkig07 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say girl bc of the 2 or 3 little white lines that are showing are part of the labia! (If I spelled that correctly lol)
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Looks like a girl to me! Then again, I'm not a doctor...
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:10 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• both of mine are girls and they had the same three white lines. I would guess a girl.
    jepelican

Answer by jepelican at 12:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have two boys two girls. That's a great shot.. Definitly girl! You are seeing the clitoris. Boys have WAY more going on down there. My doctor pointed out the girl parts as similar looking to a hamburger(two buns and a patty lol)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I agree that it looks like a girl. How many weeks are you? Are you going to have another ultrasound in a couple of weeks? If you do, it could be more apparent to you. I have a 21 mo boy and a 4 mo old girl. His US was more rounded versus what looks like lines for a girl. I hope you are happy with a girl? If it is and you were hoping for a boy, you can try for another baby? :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Little girls are great! I was hoping for a boy on my last one! Boy am I glad now ! My little Torrie is the sweetest doll of a baby. So content!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I agree with the others...it is a girl.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:30 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Girl all the way. For sure!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:00 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Definitely a Girl! The ultrasound got a good pic...If it was a boy you would clearly see the testicles and penis.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Girl I asked the technician to show me exactly how she knows I am having a girl. The white lines are the "creases" a boy would have more rounder spot and a point "balls" and penis.
    Congratulations
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 4:51 AM on Sep. 10, 2010