So I am pregnant! Yeah but with a Q?

Ok so i found out last week that I was pregnant with my 2nd little on I went to a clinic to have a Preggers test done so I can get medical I have made the appt with the OB. My Q is I only spotted in Sept for two days and had a full cycle in August so would that mean I tell the doc August was my last or since I spotted would it be sept? thanks for your input

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The spotting is actually common, (I also spotted during my ragtime,) but only spotted. I would go with August being your last MS :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 1:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• tell them both, let the doc decide.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Tell him/her both and when you are about due remind him/her not to freak if you are early or late. This could work to your advantage. Or you may be sent for u/s several extra times as a result. How much of a science experiment do you want to be?
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 1:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Yeah I agree you should tell the dr that you spotted in Sept, let him decide for sure, they will do an ultrasound later and that will give you a better idea of you due date. I would guess, though, that your last period was August.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i done the say thing i just told them when my last full one was but mentioned the spotting to him.
    WillaKaye

Answer by WillaKaye at 2:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• tell him both dates, but the Sept. one was probably implantation bleeding
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 2:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I had a full blown peroid for the first 3 months I was pregnant so....tell your doc all dates. You will know more anyways when you can have your first ultra sound. Thats when I found out my true due date, they were off by 4 weeks when I first found out!
    AmyHeinrich

Answer by AmyHeinrich at 3:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2008