How do i inforce my rules in my house hold when my sons father is tellin are son he dont have to listion to me?

my ex hubby is tellin are 5 yr old son that he does not have to listion to me cause he does not live with me full time, for this school yr but with his father what do i do? i have tryed even talking with my ex and that has not even worked help.

bumkins_mummy

Asked by bumkins_mummy at 12:22 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• thats tough.... i would tell my son that your still the adult when the dad isnt around.... also are the rules that different at both houses.... maybe bite the bullet and adapt to the same rules?
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:24 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You tell you son that you are the mother and that while he is in your household he will follow the rules of your household. If he refuses discipline him. Your Ex has no right to tell him that. But you can still make a child listen if you follow through on them.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• go back to court.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:03 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You make and enforce rules in your own home and do not bother responding to anything the ex might have said.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 7:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010