work at home jobs

Does anyone know of any work from home jobs? I am a stay at home mom and hubby got his overtime cut. We really need that money. I am trying to find something to do to make exta money. thanks.

jepelican

Asked by jepelican at 12:22 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sure.  I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:56 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes, my 18 year old Benefit Company is looking for individuals to sell their plans. You may contact me at www.freedomathometeam.com/kgallaway to request an interview. No parties, No product to stock or sell. Benefits are included!! You may call me with any questions as well at 317-902-8219
    Call this number for an overview about our company and the position at 1-760-569-1331
    chargm

Answer by chargm at 1:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes...I sell Avon and I make decent money when I am not spending it...my hubby says I'm my own best customer. Best thing it sell itself, company very well know, no parties, no inventory....?? contact me.
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 2:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

This is what I do from home. I absolutely love what I do!!! I offer sign up extras as well. Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Get in touch with me and I will tell you more about the company I work for . I am making good money and enjoying myself selling a quality product that there is not a rep every mile. Hope to hear from you.
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 9:39 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I am a stay at home mom and love my work from home job - I have been able to reduce my monthly household budget and am bringing in great money - I help people to convert their homes to green - I help them to become members of an online green store ( kinda like a green Costco) - I show them how to shop and save directly with the company. I don't have to sell anything :), no billing, inventory or delivery! I get rewarded financially on an ongoing bases for just helping people - it is wonderful! Please contact me if you would like more info. Good luck!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:00 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'd love to share what I do, but it is not a JOB (Just Over Broke) LOL

come to www.greenMOMteam.com and fill out the Get FREE info.

or stop by my profile :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 10:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Hello I also have an at home business,I sell Tastefully Simple. I love it because I can earn as much as I want. We have a get support system to really help you get started. You can even earn extra business tools to help you succeed with our Party to Success Program!
    The average party has a profit of $100.00 for me but I truly work part time. If you hold 4 parties a month(that's only one a week) you will have an extra $400.00 a month. An Average party takes up three hours of work time, and that includes host coaching about one hour total, and two hours for the party(sometimes three if they like to talk).It is truly flexible and truly fun! Easy to do and the products truly sell themselves! You can contact me via email coderedlagrange@aol.com you can also look at my site www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tweathers. there is also a link on my profile. Good Luck I hope you find something that works for you!
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 10:56 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Most of the work at home opportunites you'll see are direct sales or business opportunities that will require a start up fee and are strickly commission. If you're looking for a work at home job, looking into telecommunting jobs on the local job boards.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i love doing surveys.. http://earningsinabasket.blogspot.com/
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010