so, its after midnight here in FL and my daughter woke up again as she does EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! I NEED HELP ASAP!!!

My dd is almost 2yrs old. Every night she goes to bed around 9pm and wakes up around midnight, then is up untill anywhere between 1am and 5am... EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!! I have tryed everything to make her sleep longer; no naps during the day, 1 nap during the day, lots of outside running or activity, relaxing before bed, puting her to bed early, later... Im out of ideas. Iv let her cry it out in her crib but she did just that, cry and scream for over an hour! She just keeps waking up! Iv been running on 2-3hrs of sleep a night for over a month... I just cant do it any more!! She has got to sleep! we did switch her room a few months age but geez, shouldnt she be use to it by now?! i need help before i lose my mind!!

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 12:28 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Lay with her until she falls asleep? GL to you
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Maybe if i could get her to actually lay still. I put her in the play pan and she watches Bob the builder or Blues Clues untill she finally crashes in a few hours :( i just lay on the couch and pray she goes to sleep without waking up my other two kids.
    Keaton_Hazel

Comment by Keaton_Hazel (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I suggest letting her fall asleep with you then placing her in her bed. It will help the procress better.
    conweis

Answer by conweis at 12:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Don't let her watch TV. She is most likely waking up because she knows you will just pick her up and let her do what she wants.
    When she wakes up, go into her room, sit with her and rub her back, or sing a quiet song, or whatever. DO NOT give in to her, DO NOT let her out to watch the television. Stay with her in her room until she falls asleep again. It may take a while and you might fall asleep before she does but she will eventually get it.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 12:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• She actually sleeps in mybroom with me and my 4 month old. So that wont work. I try giving her a bottle before i pick her up and i wait for hervto really fuss. She will just scream and scream. I put tge movie on so I can try and rest while she pays attention to it.
    Keaton_Hazel

Comment by Keaton_Hazel (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Sep. 10, 2010