Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Skin Tags

What causes skin tags? I have noticed one under my arm. Should I do anything with it? Should I go to the dr.?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Health

Answers (2)
  • Doctor will do it but if you do not have insurance it will cost $300. My husband will not do it since insurance does not cover it.It is considered cosmetic.

    Answer by mamacita69930 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

  • I also got skin tags while i was pregnant. I asked my doc and he said all you had to do is snip them off with teezers or something sharp. He said you would feel a "bee-like sting" but nothing more. Im freaked out by that and im happy with mine. :)

    Answer by Mommy2GracieAnn at 12:56 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.