Death is optional, you can live forever!

How f***ed up is this?
www.Lifenaut.com is a website where anyone can create their own mindfile for free and includes the ability to create a photo-based Avatar of yourself that will speak to you and will be able to learn from the conversations that you have with him / her. After your death, this digital "you" can communicate with the loved ones you left behind.

glenndoir

Asked by glenndoir at 12:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Religious Debate

• the link is taking forever to load but that just sounds creeppy n sooo not cool to me
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:54 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Weird.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:01 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I dunno, I guess its no stranger than watching a video of the person that passed away or reading there will in a video format that you don't watch until after their passing as tho its being read my them right then and there (from beyond)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I will have to check it out when I have more time (and more coffee).

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• http://www.lifenaut.com/

I haven't read very much of the site, but can't I do the same thing at home with my video camera only it will be the real me talking and not an avatar?

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• LOL I bet this thing costs too huh?
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 8:14 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• That's so funny - people will find the most ludicrous things to spend their money on.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:25 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Some people are very desperate.......and strange

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• creapy
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have already found a way to live forever. It was free; it was paid for by Jesus Christ, easy; all I had to do was ask for forgiveness and accept Jesus as my Savior, and in fact it paid me by; setting me free from all condemnation, gave me life more abundantly, and promises eternal life. I did it all without a computer or a Avatar.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 3:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2010