is it wrong adult content

to decline or turn down husband's advances as I am never in that " mood" now.I feel nothing,not even like kissing him

A11

Asked by A11 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• No, but why is there a reason you feel like that???
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 12:46 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• no its not wrong if ur not in the mood he has to respect that
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Its not wrong. You have the right to do that. Don't let anyone try to tell u different.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• we have a 5 minute rule. He has 5 minutes to try to get me in the mood then he will leave me alone if I don't wnat to have sex. more often than not, what starts going as going thru the motions ends up waking up my body and my desire for sex even though I thought my mind had been pretty set on its "no" stance. And because its just a 5 mintue forplay session, I don't feel "compromised" if I don't get in the mood, and hubs sees I made an effort. So really... its win/win.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 12:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• if not then why am I feeling so guilty
    A11

Comment by A11 (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• if it's all the time, yes. Sex is part of the bonds of the marriage... try touching and cuddling more. IF you don't EVER want to, you need to do a marriage checkup.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:01 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Maybe you should look for why you are never in the mood. Granted, I'm not ready as often as hubby, but I feel like our relationship would be lacking without that physical and emotional connection.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If it happens once in awhile, he should understand, but if it's happening all the time, you need to figure out what's going on. Imagine how hurt you would be if it was the other way around. Physical intimacy is a very important part of a marriage. I wouldn't let this go on too long, I'd really try to find a way to get back your romantic interest.

My husband and I've been married 22 years. We've never allowed that spark to die, it's too important. We didn't have childcare or help, but we made a point of having a date night, even just at home. It's really important to make your relationship a priority. If there's something he can do to help you, talk to him about it. Work on finding that romantic feeling you used to have.

Good Luck!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It happens sometimes. I felt like that for a year!
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 1:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If you are feeling guilty about it then there is probably something else going on. Have you stopped to think about what you don't want to have sex with him?
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2010