THYROIDE ISSUE

EVERYLOOK ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY REALLY THE FREAKING DOC ONLY SET IT AT 0.025 MG HE IS A JERK!! I WENT TO HIM WOULD NOT GIVE ANOTHER BECUZ HE ONLY WAS THE DOC THAT DISCHARGED ME SOO I HAVE TO GET ANOTHER DOC TO ORDER MORE IF IT WAS UP TO ME I WOULD HAVE PAID FOR THEM BUT CANT DO TO THE FACT NOREFILLS HE WAS THE SAME DOC THAT DID MY GALLBLADDER SURGERY, BUT COULD NOT GIVE A REFILL,, SO I HAVE TO WAIT,TRYING TO CONTACT THEM AT THIS TIME. HAVE NO IDEAL WHY THE LOW AMOUNT BUT I FEEL LIKE HELL!!! IF IT WAS A 100 I WOULD PAY BUT NOT THE CASE HERE LADIES(: SMILE FACE BUT WANNA CRY REALLY

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 1:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Health

• gee..I'd like to help if I could. the problem is I can't understand your post.
    Anonymous

• Not sure what your problem is....I would like to help or at least offer encouragement. My DIL's mom is having thyroid issues. Sounds like maybe your upset about the meds you are getting. Try to stay calm, getting too upset makes any health issue worse. If it's the mg that is too low, can you double up on them? Hope you find a dr soon.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• other than the advice already offered to you when you asked this before to take your meds...try this site. http://healingdeva.com/thyroid.htm

Anonymous

• THE DOC THAT DISCHARGED ME FROM THE HOSPITAL FROM GALLBLADDER SUGREY IS THE SAME DOC THAT SIGNED OFF ON MY MEDS BUT UPON SEEING HIM HE SAY GO TO A REG DOC FOR REFILLS I SAID WELL UR NAME IS THE NAME ON THE BOTTLE,SO I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT FOR 3WKS BECAUSE OF THIS,JERK OF DOC,CANT GET REFILLS BECAUSE DOC, HAS TO AUTH.SO NO REFILS IT I COULD GO AND PAY FOR THEM I WOULD BUT THATS NOT THE CASE HERE ITS ABOUT A DOC, GIVING A REFILL.. 0.025 IS NOT HELPING ME EITHER,, THESE ARE REASON I DONT FOOL WITH DOCS NOW,I HAD A DOC TO MESS UP MY LEG 12YRS AGO I ASKED HIM TO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME HE SAID NO I DONT OLD U A APOLOGIY,,
    6carebears

Answer by 6carebears at 1:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• so you won't go to the doctor but you want to feel better???
    Anonymous

• i have thyroid myself was diagnoised 2 months ago stuck on the pills rest of life the free clinic diagniosed me . i hope you can find a doc that knows what hes doing . good luck
    Anonymous