Would you date a Bisexual man?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:10 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• HELL NO
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 1:25 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• There is absolutely NO WAY
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:26 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 1:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Sure, if I could be certain he didn't have any STDs (but that would go for anyone who had had partners before me).
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No..I don't think I would.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:33 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• no I am bi-sexual. i bring enough variety to the table. :| haha is that to bold?
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• gross no way.....I think I'm gonna go puke!
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 2:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Not knowingly.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 2:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Don't you know you are worth more? Think about it. Him with himself in some man's you know where and then with you? What if you fall in love with him? You'd never know if he still was seeing men on the side. You couldn't trust him, coz he diffently doesn't know what he wants even now. It was nice that he told you he goes both ways. But why be someone's second choice? You deserve better! You should have someone who'll look on you as the best thing since mom's apple pie. You want someone who'll be a part of your life and want to share in a relationship with you. This guy wants both worlds. Someone always looses and gets hurt. I don't think its going to be him? Is this what you want?
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• yup, I am bi-sexual. what difference does it make if a man i dated was bi-sexual? a couple i dated back in the day were.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 7:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010