Do any of you have wireless internet service?

My internet went missing last Friday and I looked on Verizon site today and noticed that it was used during the time it was missing. It gives me the data with the GB and KB. How do you figure out how much time was actually spent being used when you do have the number of GB that was used during that time. I can't find anything out on the internet and was hoping that someone understands how you convert your GB into actual time used. Any help will be appreciated.

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• You can not convert GB to time. If someone downloaded a movie for example, it could have been a 1 gig download over one hour, or two hours, depends on the internet speed, or it could have been multiple people hacking in your network and they could have used it for various lengths of times.
    The question here is why don't you have a secured network, so that no one can use your gigabytes, except for you?
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 1:25 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You need to call your network provider and report it stolen
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2010