How the Bleep do u afford this stuff if you are broke?

new furniture, cars, etc... idk I seem to be gossiping a lot lately. who am i to judge. just annoyed... I am allowed yus?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish I knew
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:46 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Well, if you REALLY need it you afford it by going without or going into debt. If you don't really need it and you buy it anyway then youre not really broke!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Any large purchase made in our house is usually planned a year in advance. We make enough money, but we like to have savings, just incase we need it. So, if we needed a new car, we'd make a saving plan for a large down payment, shrink the budget, shop around, check our credit scores, and wait until our goal of cash is there. It prolongs the joy of having something new and expensive, but it also keeps us from having any kind of debt!
    momsbreak5654

Answer by momsbreak5654 at 4:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• actually we get a large tax return and from that we get stuff...and out of luck my husband found a mint 98 Blazer for $600 all because the water pump was bad, it looks like we paid thousands for it but didn't everything nice that we have it came out of a tax return after we buy what we need/want we spend the rest of the year broken like a cheap tent
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:52 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• The money should be saved to be used throughout the year. It is ridiculous that someone would spend the entire tax return knowing they will be broke the rest of the year. Where is the responsibility there. These are the same people that expect the government to support them the rest of the year. There is a word for this _ _ _ _ _ _. Any ideas on what this is.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:10 AM on Sep. 10, 2010