What do you think of Pampered Chef?

I'm considering selling it and I'm just wondering what your take is on the company/products.

I am sick of my job and want more freedom. I go to school, work, and I'm a single parent. Sleep is my only downtime!

coralbeth

Asked by coralbeth at 1:56 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I LOVE Pampered Chef products and have a ton of it. I'm not sure about the income possibilities though, as their products are availble for purchase direct online from the company without the hassle of hosting a party. Also, lots of PC products available on Ebay.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:24 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I like their products, but think they're very expensive. I did a similar cooking party plan years ago. It was very difficult to make any real money, and it was kind of hard to get enough party datings once I went through all of my friends. Most people work, and it can be challenging to get those datings.

I will admit that I had a lot of fun doing it, and earned a lot of nice cookward!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Great products, but too expensive for me to actually purchase/own. My mom, sister, and sil use and sell them, however, and they love them.
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 1:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have attended a few parties and hosted one. I think think their products are very nice but way over priced! When I had the party by the time I purchased all the food for for the demonstrator to cook with I could have owned a lot of merchandise. On the other hand I absolutely love their recipes.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 2:14 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I love their stuff but own very little of it because it is really $$!

We have a garlic press, some nice measuring/prep bowls with lids and some measuring cups.

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:18 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I love the products I have bought from them.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 6:51 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I love their products. I just got a tomato knife from them this summer and it works so great, I'm really happy with it. I also like their apple slicer. There are many things that I would like to have, I think their products are superior, but a lot of time I can't afford it.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• WAY too expensive. I've bought some products, but only to help friends out, Pity Purchases.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:18 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I saw their products and think they are outstanding... but they are WAY expensive. I can't afford them. :(
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have seen some of there products. A friend of mine had a party. However, they are just to expensive. My prefrence is Tupperware. I love all the stuff and it is way more affordable. I have actually thought about having a Tupperware party myself because you hardly ever here of anyone having one. Tupperware works on the same basis as pampered Chef as far as I know. You could look up their website if your interested, I was on it just a few months ago looking for some stuff.
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 10, 2010