Paganism and the founding of America?

Thoughts? Please behave and be respectful, constructive criticism is fine.

http://christo-witchhot-mama86.blogspot.com/

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 2:51 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Great article, I know most of it but still interesting to read. America is not a Christian nation and never was. It was founded by Diest who were mostly FreeMasons. I noticed the article did not talk about the Jefferson Bible which is fascinating to read. I'll check back to see what other answers you get and here is a bump for you.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:56 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• America was NOT founded on pagan beliefs.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:07 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• What I want... you have no idea "what I want"....if ANYTHING I would wish our country was founded on no ONE religion but a religion free state and give people the choice to decide what they want to believe.... Oh wait.... IT IS.... :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I am not going to go on and on with this, with you again... You are not able to handle a mature debate, you will just eventually just start being rude and cussing. Totally loosing the depth of your real "point". I was just stating my opinion and the truth :). You don't have to agree...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:28 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Hot-mama,

You say she looks foolish? I would say you look foolish trying to rewrite history to fit your agenda. Such garbage you put out and then expect people to believe it. The Founding Fathers would be rolling in their graves if they could see the absolute trash you write.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:32 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Hmmmm is it a full moon again?
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:31 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I see your still trying to rewrite history, again. Same old bullsh*t, different day. Why would anybody want to read garbage.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• hot-mama you seriously have a lot of growing up to do...

here's some "constructive critisim" for ya... it's crap so don't waste your time....

and you are the LAST person to say anything about comprehension...Last I checked, you posted this in a DEBATE area so there are going to be different sides. You need to learn to respect that a bit more. Your so quick to spout off rudeness and in the end you just look more stupid then ANYTHING that is posted... I recommend finding something a little more "constructive" to put all that energy into...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:45 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It was founded by Diest who were mostly FreeMasons.

You really should study the founding fathers and freemasons a bit better.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Did you even bother reading the blog, or looking at the findings or are you stuck on the fact that it doesn't fit what you want?

I read the blog and it is just what SOMEONE ELSE wants to believe. It does not matter what I want, I have never claimed to be religious yet facts are facts and the blog has them wrong.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010