9/11 Please leave a comment honoring those who died that day, or to first responders or to the military

Please no bashing, rude remarks or arguing. This post is to honor and respect those who died, family members who have had to go on or to the military. Thank you.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 3:01 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• My uncle was stationed at the pentagon. My dh was in the Gulf on that day, and his ship was the first to bomb Afghanistan in response. My dh is still serving, as are other friends and family, and my ds (17 yr old Senior) wants to enlist when he graduates.

My heart goes out to those who were killed or injured, as well as to their families and loved ones - for those affected by Sept 11, as well as those affected by other terrorist attacks, both before and after that day, and for those whose lives have been affected by the world situation since.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by 9/11 as well as the troops who have,are, and will fight to protect our great nation ♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• bless their souls
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 6:53 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• my hubby is overseas fighting a war at this time and they are honoring those men and women who have died as a result of 9/11 since that day
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 6:54 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I hope the families can someday find peace. I think it's horrible how their tragedy has become a pawn in a political maze.
    RIP all those whose lives were snuffed out by the actions of those Terrorists
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I honor those who died on that horrible day of 9/11 and the bravery that they showed. To the families, you have my totally sympathy. For the first responders, all of you have such courage. And to our military, I honor all of you for the job you do and for protecting our freedom.
    SophiaofLight

Comment by SophiaofLight (original poster) at 3:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2010