Just ranting... adult content

Im so sick and tired of so many closed minded, ill-educated people in this world! Everyone's got a problem with something, be it gays in the military, prostitution, drugs, gambling, drinking, assisted suicide... (I could go on and on). Know what I say? Lets make it all legal and make everything equal. People have brains for a reason! They can decide if they want to pay someone for sex, or help someone end their life, or marry someone of the same freaking sex! People need to get the stick out of their ass (and pick out the splinters too) and be more accepting of everyone!

Morgs7531642

Asked by Morgs7531642 at 3:14 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I absolutely agree! My view is, if it's not hurting anyone or infringing on anyone's rights, then go for it!

And if people are too stupid to know what's right and what's wrong, well then, Darwinism will rule and society might end up smarter.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:17 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Ha Ha!

Oh, sorry, I thought that was irony.

Your mind is closed to closed-minded people. Hmmm...

It seems to me that people see the most of in the world what they like the least of themselves.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• hugs but part of what makes this site so great IS all the variations of experience, education, and the differnt opinions . I would not have it any other way.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:24 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I agree
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Grand idea..you get on that....I'm sure nothing bad would come of it.... I mean, if the guy who gives HIV to his wife because he decided to fuck a prostitute and the violent gang members doing the drive by shootings in the ghetto were equal to the likes of the normal law abiding people and there would be peace and harmony for all throughout the land.

Get your head outta yer arse and let me know what colour the sky is in your world would ya...
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 3:48 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Well I am not into the whole "gay in the military thing".... not for anything personal but just the thought of it doesn't sound good...Guys get deployed not around women for a while... gay guy checks out the straight guy or tries to make a pass, things could get ugly... also soldiers dont need to make personal relationships (in that manner) while in dangerous areas... the guy might be all upset cuz his boyfriend was talking to another guy, so his head isn't in the game...sure this happens with hetros too but imo it being right in your face is alot worse.

my husband is in the army, i have asked him and many other "ground pounders" their feelings on it and they hate the idea..i think more bad then good would come out of it...

i love the differences of people... if everyone thought the same and acted the same, it would be boring...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• And how come people are expected to just accept things they are against or uncomfortable with but people can't accept that they are against it?

And I agree with MizusT!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Seems to me some people need to check their own asses before they spout off about what's up other people's butts.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 8:46 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• HA! I love being criticized for being open minded!

MizusT, I hope you realize how the prostitue would get HIV.... From a man. An in case you didnt know, Prostution is legal in Nevada...They have less cases of STDs because it is illegal to be a prostitute unless you get tested every month. And as far as the color of the sky in my world goes, all I know is its not gray and ugly like yours...

JuLiAnSmOmMy- I do see your point on the gays in the military thing, about being distraced. But, it still should be legal. And its not that I dont accept people with different values/opinions, they just piss me off sometimes! When I posted this question was on of those times!

Morgs7531642

Comment by Morgs7531642 (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• This is the way I see it... You get to live YOUR life the way you want, and I live mine. But If there are gays who want to join the military/ marry eachother, or people who want to sell themselves for money, or have an abortion, Why shouldnt they be able to? Because it makes other people uncombfortable? Or goes against other peoples values?That is the worst reason ever!

That is the main point I was trying to make...

Morgs7531642

Comment by Morgs7531642 (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Sep. 11, 2010