i think i might be gettingp pneumonia again...

i have had a bad cough for a few days, and now i wake up with heaving breathing, and i run out of breathe easily. when i cough, it hurts my lungs and i get that phlegm-y taste in my mouth and pain in my back where my lungs are....sometimes when ibreathe in its a litle wheezy but not completely...

last time i had pneumonia was about 7 years ago, are these symptoms of the beginning of pneumonia??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Health

• Definately something I would ask my doctor. I am so sorry you feel bad. Soup, tea, and when you can have some red apples, they are great for the lungs.
    Get some rest,
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have pneumonia now, and that sounds like what mine ended up being. It started with two days of a high fever. It sucks, I hope you dont have it. Drink lots of water, and rest, and if it gets any worse, see a doctor.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 2:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• well im getting these symptoms after i was very sneezy and had a severe cough for a few days. then my throat started hurting and my temp yesterday was 100 and now this :(
    Anonymous

• Get to the doc. When you've had pneumonia once, you're more likely to have a return. My husband has had it a few times and your symptoms sound just like his.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• go to thje health food store and get yourself pleurisy root,it has lots of other things in it too,I cant remember the stuff but its nasty and you will need a chaser! But I was hospitalized when I was 32 with pneumonia and this stuff worked,good luck sis hope you feel well soon.
    Anonymous