WHAT WAS EVERYONE'S DAY LIKE?

TELL ME SOME INTERESTING ENCOUNTERS YOU HAVE HAD TODAY.

chtask09

Asked by chtask09 at 3:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• AWESOME!!

Getting used to my new LG Gossip phone... spent a couple of hours addressing invitations, joking around and generally having a bundle of fun with a few friends... sent my beloved an adoring email for his birthday tomorrow (he's at sea for 2.5 months), hang out with my children (18 & 21), heard that my eldest had been promoted (yay!!!) and sent a job opportunity on to my youngest...

Had a lovely lunch with my girls, and a couple of great phone conversations with friends.

Finished the design for the invitations and sent it to the club board for approval...looks sweet.

Brought towels in from the line, all smelling wonderfully clean and fresh!

Cleaned the dishwasher and then a load of dishes, so the kitchen is clean, the bathroom is clean, the laundry is done... the cats are happy...

Life is good.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:34 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Ok but STOP YELLING!!!!

...I had a massive allergy attack right before dinner, my left eye was swollen almost shut and bloodshot red, it was horrible! Then I took a massive dose of Benadryl and got all wonky for a while, thankfully hubby was watching our daughter so I could veg out!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:25 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Really, really crappy but I'm not going to go into it
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• SIMPLE :)

Worked super hard on a research project I am doing for school .... medical specialties.... cleaned house and spent time with the baby...I was due for bed hours ago, on my way now :)..Tomorrow I will be donating plasma and more school work.... I am in the mood for some chicken (sucks its almost 4 am) so I am thinking about hitting up KFC tomorrow!! :):)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:48 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I started my day at 445am i made my coffee went in took a shower. Got dressed and ready for my busy day off. Got my SS up at 6am and then my DD got up feed them breakfast got my DD dressed and SS out the door for school brought the baby to datcare got home and ran out the door to go get some meds then drop that off at home turned around ran back out the door went and got my check and had to take the bus to walmart then had an appt that ran over then went to the grocery store got stuff then stop at the cafe for a sandwich then hoped the bus and came home my hubby callled he needed me to look up and find some paperwork then hope on here for a few then SS c ame home did dishes and peeled potatos went to daycare to get the baby and then went to pay my cellphone bill. Cam e home cooked dinner got bathes and showers done,kids in bed and I fell asleep on the couch at 945pm and here i am at 4:25am to do it again today but have to work
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:27 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Listen to customers complain all day. Tried my best to be pleasant even as they yell. Busy as hell all day at work. Got some stress relief from talking and joking with my staff. Got home had a nice evening with hubby and kids. Hubby watched lots of football (boring) then he got mad at me right before bed. Somthing small and not really worth it. I apologize, want sex but can't have it cause he won't do it when he's irratated. Sucks!. Go to sleep. Wake up he apologizes and makes love to me. On to another day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Went all over town looking for a Saints football shirt for my son to wear today. Then he decided to wear just a black shirt. Ugh!
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 11:14 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Wow! It seems that everyone had a very eventful day and some more than others. I would like to say thank you to everyone that replied to my question of the day so far and hope each of you have a good weekend.
    chtask09

Comment by chtask09 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010