Why are people so rude in Wal-mart?

I don't go in their much but every time I do Its a bad experience.

tigergirl31

Asked by tigergirl31 at 4:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Shopping

• I like walmart, but most ppl have what we Call walmart sydrome...for some reason they are just amazed at what they are seeing so they just stand in the freakin way and wont move for someone else to get by...one thing that makes me ill at walmart is the store will be packed and there will only be like 4 registers open i mean really wth?>
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 6:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We call them Cart Zombies.

I suspect it's because they're irritated about the claims of everything being cheaper and nothing actually being any less expensive than any other store around...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• when I lived in elpaso we counted, 7 super walmarts, 3 of the plain grocery store walmarts. we had one a bout a mile from the house and the only good time to go was 8am on sunday, when people where in church! OR go 7 miles away to a nice one
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:26 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I guess it would be the low paying jobs, not enough hours to qualify for health insurance, the 4 checkout lanes open for 300 people waiting, snotty customers...
    Yeah, I shop there, but I never go to the one closest to me (24m), I drive 40m to the other one instead. I'm in a rural area, but I'm telling you no matter what direction I go, there is a walmart!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 12:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Haha, there rude people anywhere you go.
    I personally love wal-mart...I tend to try to go to the ones in "better areas" to avoid "those" people... we have like 3 in 10 mile radius each in a different "type" of area...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We have two walmarts in my whole state so the one that is in my town is a joke but i have no choice but to go there we have NOTHING else like that in our area.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:56 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• cuz after all that education and life experience, they're working at friggin Walmart. ;) lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:35 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• That is so hilarious.........
    tigergirl31

Comment by tigergirl31 (original poster) at 5:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• some people were just born rude
    rosey024

Answer by rosey024 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2010