Do you think People should really get mad over spilled milk,lol?

tigergirl31

Asked by tigergirl31 at 4:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• spilled milk, no, not unless its first thing in the morning and i havent had a cuppa yet
    katiemum

Answer by katiemum at 6:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• The phrase you're looking for is 'crying over spilled milk'

Mad? Nah. Be sad over things going badly when it's too late to do anything about it? Well, it's silly to grieve before there's a reason, and there's no way to change anything that's in the past... what happened tends to stay happened... Sad about it? Sure. Why not?

LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:14 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Haha, not as much as I would kool-aid, that would be just one sticky mess!! LOL
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:17 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Not mad. Just clean it up.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:17 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I remember once when I was pregnant I spilled some milk, and I did start to cry....
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:30 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Are you kidding me? I get pissed off whenever I spill anything.. Then It is usually followed by a string of ~pain in the ass~ things. Like tripping over the baby gate, stubbing my tow on the baby swing, almost falling into the wall but I don't because I caught myself.. By falling on the toy truck. haha No.. for real tho.. It always happens in a string for me. Never just one 'oops' at a time. haha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 5:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• lol
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:53 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• LOL I know what you mean,
    tigergirl31

Comment by tigergirl31 (original poster) at 5:03 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I did one time!! I was still nursing dd, and my friend and I wanted to go out to dinner. My first time out of the house without the baby or dh. So I spent three days trying to pump enough milk to leave for dh to feed her. I had 12 ounces and while I was gone he SPILLED it!! I was so mad, I started crying lol.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 9:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2010