how do you.

how do you know if you had a false + ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There is no such thing as a false positive. If there is a positive, then your pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• like said above false + doesn't happen, but if you want you can go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• Yup, there's no such thing as a false positive. You're pregnant, mama! You can have a blood test done if you want to ease your mind, though.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I know I've heard on the rarest occasion that certain mediocations or birth controls can trick a test into thinking you're pregnant but the chances of the happening are sooooooo slim. And of course there's the whole Urban Legend about bad pregnancy tests but I sincerly doubt there's any truth i that. Take another test. If it comes up + or - call the doctor to schedule a clinical test... Alot of places will do one for free if you walk in.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I had a false negative with my first baby!! YEP!!! Took the test, it came back negative!! I was 5 days LATE with my period at this point!! I called the 800-number on the pregnancy test package. They told me to wait another 7 days to see if my period would start. I waited the 7 days, no period still!! I did the test again--the second test was POSITIVE!!
    Anonymous

• Well Anonymous...thats called a false negative. The question was whether there is such thing as a false POSITIVE!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 3:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• not possible
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2008