why am i the only one in my house who knows the recipe for ice?

(i'm the only woman.)

UTZY

Asked by UTZY at 2:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I believe the men are raised believing there really is an icemaker in every fridge so they put the empty tray back. The smarter ones know that's silly. They leave the empty on the kitchen counter so the ice cube elves can fill it with water and return it to the freezer!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• the same reason why I am the only one in my house that knows to work the toilet paper holder.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• lol let them learn on they're own? As long as you don't need any then let them worry about it. That's another attractive thing about men, if they can do simple tasks like that.
    jvann1

Answer by jvann1 at 3:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• LMAO!! That is too funny!! I wonder if my family has heard of replacing the trash bag? Or even better the bathroom garbage may be closer but it doesn't hold everything!!
    charityf

Answer by charityf at 4:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• WOW! thats funny!!!

i'm the only female in my house too, and i'm the only one who know ANYTHING!! LMAO!!!

so i 100% feel ya on that one!!!
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 4:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Ditto!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Good one!!! I'm known as the "Ice Fairy" in my house.
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 6:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• same reason i'm the only one who knows the recipe for "clean, non-bleach-spotted, non-soured laundry." I say give em a taste of his own medicine and swear you don't know how to work "this darn lawnmower" and act fearful around barbecues. and buy lots of stuff for barbecues and water the lawn when he's not home. ;)
    thegoddessofwit

Answer by thegoddessofwit at 7:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• OMG thank you. i just spit water on my screen lmao!!! i needed that giggle this morning!
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 10:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• hahahha!!! I swear men need toilet seat 101. sheesh, i fell in again in the middle of the night. You know that half sleep fog. Anyway, what does it take to get a man to rinse of a dish and place it IN the dishwasher lol
    Jessnpat2

Answer by Jessnpat2 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2008