mom down

i feel like i have let my mom down because am about to be a single mother. she wanted for me to get merry when i got pregnant but i said no not yet. i didn't want to pressure him he was young about 24 and i was30. 2 years, leaving us. i feel maybe she was right i should have marry, he might have try harder, then just walk away. i love my mom and it breakes my hart to see me alone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• You did what was right for you... and tho I know it hurts that he's leaving he'd be doign the same if you were married or not. Hang in there mama. You'll be fine in the long run and your mother will love you no matter what. She's your mom.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• There's no way to prove he would have stayed if you married him, might have made him leave faster, who knows? I agree with tat2edmommyof2
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008