What is a good age for disneyland?

my sister wants to have her daughters birthday party there but my daughter wont even be 1 until Dec

Manandyce

Asked by Manandyce at 5:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Travel

• we took my grandson when he was 3. he got to ride most of the kiddie rides.my other daughter took my other grandkids when they were 4 and 10. the youngest id take a kid is 4.
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 5:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I think that 4-6 yrs old is a great age. That's for a girl cause that's when they are into the princesses and they will remember all of it.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:18 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• A great age for Disney land is when they are taller than the bear who's sign say, "You have to be this tall to go on this ride. Best advice, call them up and ask what the higth requirements and ages are for the rides you want to go on. You also want the child to be old enough to be able to stand in a long line, able to wait up to 45 minutes. Bring stuff to entertain them with. You also want them old enough you're not going to have to carry them or any of their stuff. Its a big place and even you can get tired before three! LOL Also, when you call. ask them to send you a package of what they have to offer and a map of the place. This way you can all plan out your day without getting lost or wondering what to do next. Some activities happen at certain hours of the day & you don't want to miss them. Hope you have a lot of fun.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 5:18 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Over 5

Answer by louise2 at 5:53 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'd say ovewr 5 as well- it's not cheap to go and you want them to have fun, not be too tired, and be able to remember it too!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:24 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• *over
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:25 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• 5 or up
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 4:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have been wanting to take mine his only 2 so it goo to know about height requirements so he can have fun.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 4:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I took my DD when she was about 16 months. She loved the parades, the breakfast with the characters, the lunch with the princesses, meeting the princesses, & quite a few of the rides. She had to ride with me of course, but we had a great time.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• 4-6. They can actually remember it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010