why do you think?

why do you think men leave their beautiful wives for another woman who is not as attractive. i mean i hear men are visual, where woman go more for personality and other things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I think men go for personality a lot more than we realize. Anyway, if he was cheating on his wife, he could mistake the thrill of the act as positive feelings for the other woman. In most scenarios like this that I've heard of, the ex and the other woman don't make it very long. The rose-colored glasses come off quite quickly after the thrill is gone.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 2:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I think most of the time they want there cake and eat it to... Less attractive women bring more love to the table cause they have had to fight for it more...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Looks aren't everything. Beautiful people can make a person miserable too! Sometimes more... jealousys a b*tch!! Have you ever heard that song that goes "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, make an ugly woman your wife"? or something like that.
    Anonymous

• My dad left my mom who is beautiful, had a nice figure, is smart, funny and very sweet. The woman he is married to now is ugly, fat, not very nice, dumb as a rock and an overall bitch. She worships the ground my dad walks on and treats him as a superior being. My dad loves that. My mom saw herself as his equal and partner. My dad never wanted a partner he wanted a servant who would clean, cook and have sex with him.

My dad regrets his choice now. He sees my mom at functions and remembers what it was like to have an intelligent and beautiful woman to talk to. He feels guilt over leaving her the way he did. It is too late for him my mom is married to a hunky guy who is not threatened by my mom. My dad begrudgingly goes home to his cow of a wife.lol

Anonymous

• My SO said that if he left an attractive woman for an ugly one then there is something that she has that the pretty one doesn't. Also men feel like pretty woman are spoiled and high maintenance. That's something they don't want to put up with all the time.
    Anonymous

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder. even if you perceive them as uglier, the man may not...
    Anonymous

• some men think that if they have someone less attractive they wont cheat. thats what my hubby told me. also looks aren't everything if the more prettier person treats him bad. some unattractive people are the nicest and best people around. my ex husband wasn't as good looking as my now husband but he had a great personality (at first) and easy to talk to.
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Men look to other women to fill a void that is not being filled by their current wife, most of that time its sex. Most men will place the importance of their sex drive over the comment that they made to their partner and family. The little head can often cloud the thinking of the big head.
    Anonymous

• Nope, sorry to disagree with you Annon...There was just a really big study done, and they found that most men don't cheat for sex...Most men cheat because of an emotional disconnect at home. Seems they are more sensitive than we thought...who knew?
    lyricsnlaughter

Answer by lyricsnlaughter at 6:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• If a man is going to cheat he will cheat no matter how you look.If a man is not happy at home he will go elsewhere.You could have a fine ass body and face and if he is not happy or you bitch at him to much he will go elsewhere.My man is young and I think I am pretty I know even after three kids I am still tiny I have a small waist.
    Anonymous