Why do I feel tired ALL the time? And how much sleep is too much?

Ok, I do have some health problems, but I am tired all the time and nothing is working. Honestly though, when I lay down to go to sleep, I am not asleep the whole time. I never sleep more the 2 hours at a time, before having to go to the bathroom. I am always tossing and turning becasue my arms go numb. (I don't sleep on my back because as a kid I woke up gasping for breath a couple of times.) I am due to go in and get a cardic catherezation to find out what is going on with my heart. (Found something from some other test.) So, could this be my problem?

Ks_mom94

Asked by Ks_mom94 at 6:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Health

• maybe you need to have oxygen while sleeping.... my ex's dad had same thing happening to him. ask to see a sleep specialist
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 6:39 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If you are thristy alot, you could have diabetes(SP?), right now I'm going through the, can't get enough sleep myself, and my dr thinks that my iron may be low. And it very well just could be heart related. I had an aunt that was tired alot and didn't have energy for much, and she didn't find out it was due to her heart until it was almost too late. I urge you to not put off having the cath. done. Better you do it now before it becomes and life or death situation!!!!!! Your arms going to "sleep" on you very well could be related to your heart, then again it could be something else. I don't know I'm not a dr.
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 6:52 AM on Sep. 10, 2010