im bored with my 'look' what is an easy way to revamp my appearance?

katiemum

Asked by katiemum at 7:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• A haircut.
    AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 7:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Hair cut and color.
    desisue0131

Answer by desisue0131 at 7:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Try a wig for a day. Then if you don't like it, it's not too much of a commitment. And if you do like it, you can make your own hair like the wig.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• a hair cut of some sort something drematicly different if you have long hair then cut it extremely short and spike it
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 8:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'm bored with mine too. I am going to get a loose curl soft perm in my hair and then color it. I want something new for fall and winter.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 8:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• go to a stylist, they can recommend a new cut and style to fit your face shape and personality, and if you desire a new color as well.
    As a stylist I recommend talking to them about a versatile cut, something that can be worn a number of ways... they can also show you how to properly style it.

You could also try going to a facial technician. They can give you great new make up tips and give you a great relaxing facial.

Or pull out the wallet and go shopping for some new clothes.. you can always try all three too ; )
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I think a haircut is the essayist way to change your appearance. My hair is long and straight and I own many hairpieces, I just pull it up in a pony tail make a flat bun and clip on one of my many hair pieces. WALA!!! A new look everyday if I want.
    Changing the color of your hair is another way.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 4:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• cheapest, easiest way would be a new lip color. Though if you have the money for a good cut & color, I would suggest that
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i'm also a fan of lipstick. for day-to-day i tend to just wear clear gloss or chapstick, but occasionally i'll go with a red or pink or coral. i also like to change my hair rather than instantly cutting it (at least i did before i started shaving my head). switching a part, ponytail, or braid's position makes a difference!
    Reni-Witch-Baby

Answer by Reni-Witch-Baby at 7:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2010