I WOULD LIKE TO CONCIVE A BABY GIRL BUT I DONT KNOW HOW ??/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Health

• first you need to have sex.
    Anonymous

• I think that this is something that you should speak with your mother about...she should have had this talk with you a long time ago.

All joking aside, there is only old wives tails about how to conceive one sex or the other. You can't decide what you are going to have!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Only God can give you what HE wants you to have. I wanted a girl, too. But now I have 3 boys and No girl! Wives tales are not true.
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• The only way to have one guaranteed?

Send hubby to a fertility lab. Get his sperm separateed into x and y. then get artificially inseminated with the x sperm.

Problems with the plan: The sperm might not stay viable long enough. AND...you probably won't find a lab to do this...at least, not without spending a fortune.

Seriously? There's no guaranteed way. I'd heard some timing thing, and actually tried that and was CERTAIN I would have a girl. Nope.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• The men carry the x and y.. You can try to lean things in your favor.. the female sperm carriers are slower swimmers but they live longer, if you track your ovulation and have sex a few days (3 days or more ) before Ovulation -- but refrain on your most fertile days.. you can slightly increase your chances. Male carrying sperm are faster swimmers but tend to die faster as well.

http://www.childbirth.org/articles/sex.html

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• exactly...and even if you try an old wives take and you get a girl that's because it' s kinda 50 50! lol chances are good. A lab could maybe do it..but it would cost A LOT and not sure they do it for just anyone? not sure how that works yet. If you don't want a baby boy then I say don't have sex ;)
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My husband and I wanted to try for a boy after having two girls. WebMd has a really cool ovulation calander with options to try for a girl, boy or no preference. It talks alot about timing, position, and what kind of underwear your husband should wear.
    jvluna

Answer by jvluna at 6:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Light a pink candle, gaze into the flames and chant 'girl girl girl' for either half an hour or till the candle goes out...then fill up a bathtub with pink jello and rose petals, invite a male in there (husband, bf, anyone with a penis), and have sex with them at least 13 times. Then you will have a girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2008