do you think this is a sign of gettin pregnant?

I had my period starting on the 2nd ending on the 9th. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 12th and Today i started spotting.. Do you think that is a sign of JUSt getting pregnant?

stressedmommy88

Asked by stressedmommy88 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes take a test
    Anonymous

• no! you don't even ovulate until about 14 days from the start of your period which would be tomorrow...

Anonymous

• isnt it to early to take a test?? because i just had my period ? but i heard u spot a little when the egg ferterlizes it or whatever
    stressedmommy88

Answer by stressedmommy88 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• "no! you don't even ovulate until about 14 days from the start of your period which would be tomorrow.."

^^ sounds like this woman knows your cycle better than anyone else and better than you ;)

but i agree with answer 1... go take a test after you are 1-2 weeks late.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• yes you do spot a little when a egg plants itself but i think it would be to soon. if you are trying to get pregnant then start trying today you start ovulating tomorrow. good luck
    Anonymous

• implantation occurs 6-12 after fertilization so I say NO
    Anonymous

• *6-12 days after
    Anonymous

• You ovulate when your body ovulates. It's as simple as that. I got pregnant just a couple days after my normal 7-day period ended. My hubby and I tried for months with an "ovulation" calendar. It's not an exact science, it's just an estimation that your body will ovulate 14 days after the first day of your period.

You're spotting pretty early to be pregnant. There'a number of non-pregnancy reasons for spotting, but if you're having abdominal pains accompanied with spotting, go see your OBGYN. Good luck to you!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 4:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2008