I HAVE 4 BOYS AND I LIKE TO HAVE A BABY GIRL MY FRIEND TELL ME ABOUT THE CHINESE CALENDAR SOMEBODY KNOW ABOUTIT??

CHIPIS3

Asked by CHIPIS3 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• there is pretty much nothing you can do. pray on it and mayb that will work. good luck!
    lovinmyseabee

Answer by lovinmyseabee at 2:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Yeah but it doesnt work, its just an old wives tale, theres no way to make just a GIRL.... you have a 50/50 chance of a boy or a girl be happy with what you get.
    Anonymous

• google it and you will find tons on it. basically it predicts what you will have based on the age you are when you get pregnant & the month you conceive in. Obviously it's wrong or (for example) all 26 year olds would get pregnant with the same sex baby if they got pregnant in the same month.

Anonymous

• it was correct with me, but that was just a coincidence lol.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• do fost/adopt. youre guarenteed to get a girl if thats what you want
    Anonymous

• The Chinese Predictor is NOT an effective tool for concieving a girl or a boy.  It's merely for entertainment purposes only.

SilverFire85

Answer by SilverFire85 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I agree, be happy with what you get, you should pray for a healthy baby and delivery. What do you think it says to your 4 boys that you really want a girl - that they are not enough, not good enough???
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 3:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• some people say it goes by what children ur mother had ( boy, or girls) like boy, boy, girl boy, etc.. Usually it goes that way
    Anonymous

• I have four boys and I want a girl and you know what, so do all of my sons! They love their brothers but would love to have a sister too. If I got pregnant and it was another boy, I would love it just as much as if it were a girl, and I am sure the OP feels the same. Giver her a break!

The Chinese Calendar thing doesn't work, but there are a few things you can do. First, figure out when you ovulate. Take your temp, do the ovulation sticks, whatever. Second, have sex BEFORE your ovulation days and not on the days you ovulate. Girl sperm swim slow but last longer, boy sperm swim fast but die sooner. So you want the girls to be all that is left when the egg gets there.

Good luck!
    VAMommyX4

Answer by VAMommyX4 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2008