Do you think the guy is going to agree to move the mosque to another site?

Im sorry I can't think of everything right now so i apolagize for my vague introduction. Anyways I have a feeling that he won't move it, but you never know

meliscool72

Asked by meliscool72 at 8:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• my gosh, there are several others already in place..i've never understood why he insists on being so close to something a large portion of the actual citizens are against.

There is a mosque closer to GZ that nobody seems to care about. It is filled to capacity. The overflow started using an empty room at the Burlington Coat Factory site (where the comm center is going) because they were out of room. That is how they decided to use that site in the first place - it was already being used (and nobody gave a damn until it was mentioned in Pam Geller's hate blog where she talks about wanting to kick all Muslims out of the country). Funny how nobody cared for years. Now a few tv pundits start banging their fists and it's a travesty (that nobody cared about until midterm election season).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Of course he won't. Nobody asked him to and he's never stated any intention of moving it. Just because some idiot in Florida likes to lie on TV doesn't mean everyone else has to cooperate.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I most certainly hope not.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 8:07 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i hope not....not for those freaking rednecks anyways
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:14 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• He has said he has in intention to, and I really hope he doesn't.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:27 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No I don't think he will and I certainly hope he won't do it for the loser in FL....but I wish he would move it for the sake of others.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 8:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No I do not believe he will..there was an offer a while back to place it elsewhere and he turned it down...

I do believe he SHOULD
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No, and he shouldn't. There is no reason to.
    jinxandjoy

Answer by jinxandjoy at 8:54 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I sure hope not. And as far as the preacher in Florida goes...He's is acting like a controlling extremist and I hope someone stops him but NOT by giving in to his unfair and unjust demands.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I dont he should.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 8:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2010