Business from home

I want to have a meeting at a Starbucks and I would like to tell everybody a bout the business I have from home and about the natural products. Although I don't sell the products I am trying to figure out what should I write on the flyers? I would like to have some flyers at the cash register, so everybody will hear about the meeting. But what should I write on them, that I invite everybody to hear more about a business from home or about the great products we have? What would make you come?

SaferAtHome

Asked by SaferAtHome at 3:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• What business are you with? Don't they provide you with Fliers or samples of fliers in your training?

All of my fliers either came from one of our 3 training websites or were inspired by them... Ask your mentor about what to put on them or what they use on theirs.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Yes, they do. I guess I could put both, but I wanted to see what would attract people more.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 3:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I would put both. Brightly colored paper would grab attention!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Thank you!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 4:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• What about... I have a great company that has natural protucts that you use everyday and You can make money using them too. If you want to know more meet me ********* At **:**pm For coffee and fun
    skywatcher1973

Answer by skywatcher1973 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2008