Just a few simple questions that I am sure I know the answer to but I want other input, and no rudeness...

I had my period on 9/27 my most fertile day(s) was 10/9-10/14...I had sex every other day, because i've heard people say that is works better than every day sometimes, because the longer the sperm sits the more "healthy" it is....is this true? also i've propped my hips up several times afterwards i know that the sperm will reach the cervix either way, but how many people have been more successful by doing this??? the other day, i am going to say on the 10th or the 11th i had mild cramping..nothing major, not as bad as my period cramps, could this be a sign of implantation??? and last but not least it never fails the 1 week and sometimes the 1 weeks a 2 or 3 days after my period when i have sex it feels like my uterus is going to fall out..?? i have a dr's apt on the 6th of Nov so maybe you can give me ideas on what to ask...BTW I have been TTC for almost 7 months now...THANKS

brice08

Asked by brice08 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• the cramps sound like ovulation cramps to me. implantation occurs 6-12 days after fertilization so I don't think it was implantation.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like cysts, but I don't really know. I did all that stuff too, I got pregnant the day I raised my hips up, just hopeing and praying. It must have worked b/c i had ttc for 8 years and then BOOM i was so pregnant
    PTBAAMom

Answer by PTBAAMom at 3:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• 1. No.

2. Your mileage will vary.

3. Possibly.

4. Sorry? Don't understand.

You know the real answer to your question. Go test.

And if your'e still not pregnant, go buy a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. Guaranteed pregnancy.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• ^^ How can a book guarantee pregnancy? I mean do you return it if your infertile? And she probably didn't test because it's still to early. I don't have answers for you, but I'm curious myself. I have been doing every other day and tilting hips, no luck so far, but I've only been trying for three months. Good luck!!!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Lifting hips does work. I was TTC for almost 2 years and finally gave up until one of yhe shows I was watching said something about lifting your hips. What I did was after we were done I laid on my back held my hips and lifted my legs high into the air, without my bottom touching the ground. 1 1/2 mionths later I went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant. So I'm convinced that it works. I'm not sure about the cramping though or when your uterus hurts, maybe a cyst or something. I had 2 and the doctors said it was possibly the reason I wasn't getting pregnant. The sperm couldn't get through because the cysts were pushing on my insides and they couldn't fit. (or something like that) Idk...LOL
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 4:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i heard that having sex right before you go to bed is best that way you stay in the lying down position for a couple of hours and that gives you a better chance of the sperm reaching the egg! i also read that if you are near ovulation to have sex every day and i think to wait like a full week before ovulation to build up the sperm!
    teen_mom_89

Answer by teen_mom_89 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• NO dont waut a week your not suppost to save sperm up the longer you leave it it goes bad the best way is to have it every other day so iv been told !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• ok...so in reference to the last answer...i don't wait all month until that time, i guess i maybe should have just worded "is it better to do it every other day"...we def don't save it i mean if i am in the mood then i jump on, but like i said i just wanted to know if it was better to do it every other day instead of everyday!!!! :)
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2008