Mommy and Me swimming

r mommy and me swimmin classes expensive and where can i get more info on when and where we can take classes???

locagurll1

Asked by locagurll1 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I signed up through a local community center in a suburb of my town. The classes were held at the elementary school and they were fantastic. The total cost for the 8 week session was $32 ($5 of which was because I wasn't a resident). Have fun!

http://1sttimeparents-whatdowedonow.blogspot.com
    NoJo

Answer by NoJo at 9:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Try your local pool or a recreation office, like that sponsors sports and the like. Here our rec office also encompasses our pool. I am interested too, so I am going to call tomorrow.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Do you have a YMCA? They are great!! try them!
    charityf

Answer by charityf at 4:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• My son and I take classes at the rec center. We both love it! I meet good mommy friends and he loves the water and he sleeps great after class. They weren't tahe expensive and totally worth the money.
    babyblake0810

Answer by babyblake0810 at 4:33 AM on Jul. 3, 2008